About the role:
Reporting to the Funding Manager, you will be responsible for funding operations. You will promote excellence and meet internal SLA’s which will ultimately improve the quality of service we provide to our clients and increase retention and activity. You will actively work with regional offices across the business to resolve funding issues and suggest innovative solutions to help improve the client funding journey
- Validating and executing transactions from CRM (deposits, withdrawals, transfers) via different payment channels.
- Validating and executing manual transactions when required.
- Reporting large transaction requests to Compliance and Dealing.
- Liaise with other departments to escalate and resolve any Funding issues.
- Monitor Deposits and implement fraud prevention procedures and resolve chargeback disputes.
- Following transaction inquiries/requests via the company’s communication channels.
- Following up pending cases (funding related) that may reach the Backoffice.
- Investigating and resolving any discrepancies in payments by communicating with banks and processors.
- Assisting PSPs by providing sufficient information (transaction details, error messages, screenshots captured by customers) to carry out investigation on their side.
- Applying Daily and Monthly Reconciliation processes.
- Reconciliation of automated and manual transfers.
- Following up with Funding email flow.
- Following up with any task requested by the Head of Funding.
- Cooperating and assisting other Departments on understanding client funding issues.
- Any other duties reasonably required for the role.
Experience and Qualifications:
- University degree in finance or a related field
- 1 year industry experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience with Cashiers such as Praxis & Bridgerpay would be desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The ability to speak in Spanish and/or Mandarin/ Vietnamese would be desirable.
- Ability to prioritise, work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to evaluate issues from a regulatory perspective with a practical, business- orientated, common sense approach to complex problem solving
- A flexible approach to working shift patterns
- 21 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Birthday day off
- Free Lunch everyday
- Hybrid working
- Free car parking
- Employee Provident Fund (employer and employee contributions)
- Employee Referral Scheme
- A great culture and office environment
Up to 2,000 EUR per month depending on experience.
Zenfinex – Trade the World
Vision – to inspire financial confidence for traders and investors of the world
Who are Zenfinex?
We are HUMAN
We empower all with KNOWLEDGE
We are forging the FUTURE
We earn trust through INTEGRITY
We provide global expertise with a LOCAL TOUCH
With over 50 years of combined industry experience, our management team are passionate about building a brokerage to compete with the most reputable brands in the industry. We are focused on building our own path, through superior technology and excellent service with a clear understanding of our client’s needs.
Along with a wide range of available products including Forex, Cryptos, Indices, Shares and Commodity CFDs, we also provide excellent learning resources and market analysis, superfast execution, competitive leverage, and exceptional customer service.
Our culture is being driven by our core values which are Integrity, Collaboration, Curiosity, Tenacity and Excellence. We treat our colleagues with respect and kindness, we work as a team and a family, we are detail orientated and think outside the box. We are determined, have a great work ethic and we work in a fast-paced environment.
We are expanding at a fast pace and there are lots of opportunities for input and growth within your role. If you are interested in joining us at this exciting time, then read on!